Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mom and Dad flew in yesterday afternoon. I knew yesterday was going to be busy and I was bracing myself, but I didn't brace hard enough or maybe I didn't know just HOW busy and bad it was going to be. Their plane was delayed and a blizzard blew in. Just in time for Lynette and me to head north to Clearfield to pick up a shipment of 1550 GS cookies. I don't want to relive the night but I will say that it was difficult. And today I'm glad we survived it and I'm even more glad that tonight is finally here and I can breathe.

We didn;t get much done today by way of chores and projects.  And that is okay because honestly all I wanted to do was veg and visit.  Dad bought "himself" a router.  I think he will end up keeping it at our house.  He likes to by "himself" tools to keep at our house.  Because, ya know he just doesn't have enough, right?  I love him for that :)

Mom and I talked a lot today.  Maybe I told her somethings that I shouldn't have, but she is my sounding board and my rock.  I love her for that.

Mom and Dad both came down with the stomach flu today but they both seem to be doing a lot better.  I PRAY that it misses the rest of us.  Ethan is being baptized on Saturday morning and I will be completely crushed if we are puking.  I hope God doesn't allow that to happen to us.  I want Saturday to be filled with only special and good memories.